plz i request u nt to think bad of me as I am asking this question.
1. what is the content of menstrual blood
a) before tubectomy
b) after tubectomy?
Asked by kaziryan.05 | 27th Jul, 2021, 05:12: PM
Women who undergo this procedure are actually more likely to experience a decrease in the amount and duration of bleeding.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Jul, 2021, 12:44: PM
- Tubectomy and vasectomy
- Government of India has raised the marriageable age of female to 18 years and of males to 21 years. Suggest two other measures for the same purpose.
- What is AMNIOCENTESIS ?
- Mention any two events which are inhibited by the intake of oral contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy in humans.
- The present population growth rate in India is alarming. Suggest ways to check it.
- What are the commonly used barrier methods of contraception?
- Describe three ways in which fertilisation of the human ovum by a sperm can be prevented.
- Why intensely lactating mothers do not generally conceive?
- Why is tubectomy considered a contraceptive method?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number