sir i would like to ask the method by which we can split large constant terms

Asked by anindya kanan | 18th Oct, 2013, 05:30: PM

Expert Answer:

There is no special method to split middle term in case of large constant term. It can just be done by trial method.
Also, these kind of questions are just meant for practicing.
In cases, where you feel splitting the middle term method is not easy, you can apply quadratic formula (unless the method is not specified in the question).

Answered by  | 20th Oct, 2013, 06:02: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.