Sir i want to know that in EX.14.1 Question number 8 of NCERT textbook... How can we find the height of class interval in this question?
Asked by Dhruv Sharma | 14th Sep, 2014, 10:55: PM
Frequency corresponding to the each class intervals in a bar graph is known as Height of class interval.
Answered by Dharma Teja | 14th Sep, 2014, 11:08: PM
- How can we find the median if total number of observation is 50
- The difference between the highest and the lowest observations in a data is its A. frequency B. width C. range D. mode
- how to find missing frequency in median
- How is median class selected?
- Can a median of a given data be zero?
- The following distribution gives the daily income of 50workers of factory daily income 200-250 250-300 300-350 350-400 400-450 450-500 no.of workers 10 5 11 8 6 10 Convert the distribution to a less than type cumilative frequency distribution and draw its ogive. hence obtain the median daily income.
- formula of median
- pls explain
- Find the median of the following data. x 10 12 14 16 18 20 25 f 5 6 4 10 3 2 7
- Compute the median for the following data: Marks (more than or equal to) Number of students 80 150 90 141 100 124 110 105 120 60 130 27 140 12 150 0
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number