sir i want to ask that how many unpaired electrons are there in aluminium ??
Asked by ajanmcr | 12th Aug, 2015, 06:08: PM
Atomic number of aluminium: 13
Electronic configuration: 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p1
So, aluminium has 1 unpaired electron.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 13th Aug, 2015, 08:48: AM
- GIVE THE GENERAL ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION OF s, p, d AND f ORBITALS.
- What is responsible for the conductivity of metal ? A) Delocalized electrons B) number of atoms C) atomic kernel d) ions
- explain s,p,d,f block elements
- How can we find the electronic configuration of gadolinium ?
- What are aerogens?
- Name two metals which have very low melting points?
- What are metalloids?
- What is the relation between the number of elements present in each period and the number of atomic orbitals?
- Differentiate between s and p block elements.
- Why do we call the d block elements as transition metals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number