sir how to classify compounds for ex-CaSo4,HONO2,NO3-etc.on basis of whether they form covalent or ionic bonds?give a simple electronic structure for each?

Asked by Akash Sundi | 19th Nov, 2012, 02:58: PM

Expert Answer:

In ionic compounds the electronegativity difference between two combining elements are more than covalent compounds.

Answered by  | 19th Nov, 2012, 05:26: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.