Sir how find atomic mass in element
Asked by dubeykrishna49025 | 14th Oct, 2018, 10:02: PM
The atomic mass number is defined as the sum of the number of protons and neutrons contained in the nucleus of an atom of that element.
It is denoted by the symbol A.
Answered by Ramandeep | 15th Oct, 2018, 12:16: PM
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number