Asked by seeni2005 | 1st May, 2016, 08:02: PM
Answered by Vimala | 2nd May, 2016, 10:17: AM
- Check if x=-2 , x=-1 are the zeroes of the quadratic polynomials: (i) x^2-3x+2 (ii) x^2-3x-18
- If αand βare the two zero polynomial of the polynomial x ²-3x+2 find quadratic polynomial whose zeros are α+βand 1/α+1/β
- Find the number of polynomials having zeros as -3 and 7
- Find the values of a and b if x=-3 and x=2/3 are roots of the equation ax^2 +7x +b=0
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the polynomial p(x)=6×x×x+x-2,find 1÷alpha+1÷beta-alpha×beta
- If alpha and Beta are the zeroes of the polynomial x^2-p(x+1)-c, find the value of (alpha +1)(beta+1)
- what is the value of X raise o power 0?
- Find the condition such that the roots of the polynomial are in AP ?
- For which values of a and b the zeroes of q(x)=x^3+2x^2+a are also the zeroes of the polynomial p(x)=x^5-x^4-4x^3+3x^2+3x+b? Which zeroes of p(x) are not the zeroes of p(x)?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number