Asked by  | 7th Dec, 2008, 03:14: PM

Expert Answer:

remember to write the first term as third power of some number and the second term as the second power of some number so that using the laws of indices, you can get rid of the 1/3 and 1/2 powers.

answer in this case would be

Answered by  | 7th Dec, 2008, 10:32: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.