Simplify with suitable arrangement
Asked by goongarg57.8spicertl | 11th Aug, 2020, 05:39: PM
Arrange the fractions with denominator 3, together.
Now take LCM and simplify further.
Answered by | 12th Aug, 2020, 11:12: AM
- write the additive and multiplicative inverses of the following -3/5
- every fraction is a rational number but every rational number is not a fraction.pls explain this statement
- In case of comparing rational no can we move the negative sign upward instead multiplying it?
- verify (- 2/7 + 3/4) / (3/7) / [(- 2/7) + 3/7] + [3/4 / (3/7)]
- Compute the following -11/5-(11/7-5/21)
- please explain this
- what os rational number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number