Asked by shrutikiran2000 | 21st May, 2020, 03:05: AM
Temperature coefficient is defined as incremental change in resistance of any material due to change in its temperature.
We know, that temperature coefficient of resistance is given as,
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st May, 2020, 02:00: PM
- color code of carbon resistance
- Amongst Iron, Chromium, Mercury & Manganese - which has the highest electrical resistivity at 20 degrees celcius?
- A wire of resistance of 20Ω is cut into two equal pieces, how will its resistance and resistivity change?
- pls explain
- In a meter bridge experiment null point is found at a distance of 33.7from one end .If a 12 ohm resistor is connected in parallel with unknown resistance 10 null point is shift to 51.9 . find the value of r and s
- What is temperature coefficient of resistance?
- A carbon resistor is marked as orange, yellow, green and silver respectively. What is the approximate resistance of the resistance?
- Name two substances whose resistivity decreases with the rise in temperature.
- Name the alloys which are used for making standard resistance coils?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number