Show that the vectors and are coplanar
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Aug, 2016, 07:01: PM
The vectors are coplanar, if = 0
Answered by | 13th Aug, 2016, 09:01: PM
- 17th sum plz
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,-1,2) B(2,1,-1)AND C(3,-1,2)
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,1,2) B(2,3,5) AND C(1,5,5)
- Please help me out with this question
- If , then find .
- The vectors are the diagonal of a parallelogram. What is the area of the parallelogram?
- Find the area of parallelogram whose adjacent sides are given by vector and .
- If are two vectors, such that and is a unit vector, then find the angle between the vectors .
- If , then find the vector , such that
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number