show that in a right angle triagle the hypotenuse is the longest side
Asked by khardewsawrudolf | 22nd May, 2020, 02:34: PM
TO get the solution of the above question visit Inequalities in Triangles
Answered by Renu Varma | 22nd May, 2020, 06:53: PM
- What is the greatest possible perimeter of a right angeled triangle with integer sides lengths if one of the sides has length 12?
- Prove that the perimeter of a triangle is greater than the sum of its three medians.
- Prove that if two sides of a triangle are unequal, the longer side has greater angle opposite it.
- In the figure PQ > PR, QS and RS are the bisectors of Q and R respectively. Prove that SQ > SR.
- Prove that the sum of the three altitudes of a triangle is less than the sum of the three sides of the triangle.
- In the figure AD is the bisector of A, prove that AB > BD.
- In the given figure, x > y. Show that LM > LN.
- Prove that in a right triangle, the hypotenuse is the longest side.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number