Show that equation 2(a^2+b^2)x^2+2(a+b)x+1=0 ,has no real roots ,when a is not equal to b.
Asked by snisarulhaq | 28th Dec, 2017, 01:56: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 28th Dec, 2017, 02:25: PM
- Find the zeroes and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the its coefficient. X2 -2x - 8 = 0
- if alpha + beta are zeroes of the polynomial 2x^2-5x+7 then the value of alpha^-1 + Beta ^-1
- The value of k for which equation 9x2+8xk+8=0 has equal roots is:
- The positive value of ‘k’ for which x2+kx+64=0 and x2-8x+k=0 will both have real roots is a) 8 b) 4 c) 12 d) 16
- What's the answer for this question?
- X Squire+45x+765=0
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number