show that electric field may also be measured as volt/metre
Asked by chhabita2011 | 11th May, 2014, 11:33: AM
Hi chhabita, the answer to the query that you have posted can be found in the NCERT text book grade XII part I. Kindly refer to page number 61 for your answer.It explains all the details needed for your query.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 13th May, 2014, 12:30: PM
- Can we use the formula electric flux is equal to E×A cos theta
- what is flux
- Unit of Electric flux_?
- A point charge is placed at the centre of a closed Gaussian spherical surface of radius r. Electric flux passing through the surface is Φ. How is the electric flux Φ through the surface affected when the following changes are made in turn: (i) The spherical surface is replaced by a cylindrical surface of the same radius? (ii) The point charge is replaced by an electric dipole? Justify your answer in each case.
- Plzz explain
- Image has been uploaded below. Please solve bit i.
- A CHARGE IS PLACED AT THE CORNER OF A CUBE. WHAT IS THE NET FLUX COMING FROM THE CUBE?
- A square is placed in a uniform electric field E parallel to the horizontal such that the plane of the square makes an angle of 30° with the field.If the side of the square is a,find the flux through the square wire.
- In which case the electric field lines are parallel to one another?
- Why we use a test charge of small magnitude?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number