Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q+1,or 6q+3,or 6q+5,where q is some integer.
Asked by gayatrivardani2002 | 1st Jun, 2016, 05:14: PM
Answered by Vimala | 3rd Jun, 2016, 12:06: PM
- If the HCF of 408 and 1032 is expressible in the form 1032m-408×5, find m.
- if r=0,then what is the relationship between a,b and q in a=bq+r of euclid division lemma
- find hcf of72and 108divisions lemma
- the sum of squares of two consecutive multiples of 7 is 637. Find the multiples
- 135 and 225 is dout
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 3m,3m+1or3m+2 where m is some integer
- What is division algorithm
- prime factor of 176
- What is algorithm?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number