ships aresaved from being corroded by oxygen
Asked by arajeevshashank | 18th Nov, 2018, 05:05: PM
Ships float in the sea when iron parts of ships come in contact with the sea water, it gets corroded because of the action of seawater and air on them.
Therefore for the durability of the ships, such corroded parts are replaced every year.
Answered by Ramandeep | 19th Nov, 2018, 11:42: AM
- hi i am mishthi i want to learn the formulas can u plz help me?
- Give reason. Silver and gold do not directly combine with oxygen.
- Silver turns black when exposed to air. Give reason
- Give Reason. Potassium and sodium form oxides at room temperature.
- what is crop production
- Why gold not react with oxygen
- Explain corrosion
- Which bacteria dies when hydrogen peroxide is applied to wound
- silver articles are tarnished after few days.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number