Series combination proportional to its
Asked by students_yourschool | 5th Apr, 2020, 09:03: AM
In series combination, the current flowing thorugh each resistor is same. The potential difference is directly proportional to current. The equivalent resistance in circuit is greater than the largest resistance in the circuit.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Apr, 2020, 10:42: AM
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
- two lamps one rated 100w at 220 v and the other rated 200w at 220v are connected in 1.series 2. parallel to electirc main supplt of 220v. find the current drawn in each case
- Two lamps rated (100w, 220v) and (60w, 220v) are connected in parallel. which lamp consumes more energy and which one gives more brightness? Find the resistance of each lamp. ( Take supply voltage as 220 v).
- Find the equivalent resistance across wire A and B
- Is potential difference between different points of the circuit same or different
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number