sardines in jaisamler are called
Asked by mangaldghuge11 | 1st Jul, 2020, 11:05: AM
The Indian oil sardine is a species of ray-finned fish , But they are found in northern region of India ocean.
Answered by Akansha | 1st Jul, 2020, 11:14: AM
- which are the major physiographic divisions of India? Contract the relief of the Himalayan region with that of the peninsular plateau
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
- difference between mountain and range
- what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
- chilka lake
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number