SA type I questions;
Q1. Give any four major roles played by RBCs.
Q2. Write a common feature between the following.
(¡) Xylem and phloem.
(¡¡)Haemoglobin and chlorophyll.
Asked by pdcavita | 1st Dec, 2017, 09:16: PM
a. Blood transport oxygen to body cells and deliver carbon dioxide to the liungs.
b. It helps in determining blood type.
c. Bllod carry cells and antibodies that fight infection
d. It regulates body temperature.
i. Both are the components of vascular tissue system in plants.
ii. Both are pigments found in the organisms.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 08:20: AM
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
- How our heart pumps blood
- how does transport of gases take place between lungs and cells
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number