Rs 9000 were divided equally among a certain number of persons. had there been 20 more persons ,each would have got Rs 160 less.find the original number of persons.
Asked by reenarp53 | 20th Apr, 2015, 08:29: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 21st Apr, 2015, 08:40: AM
- a/b + b/y = c. And. b/x + a/y = 1/c find x and y chapter:3 class 10 maths
- 8 men and 12 boys can finish a piece of work in 10 days, while 6 men and 8 boys can finish it in 14 days. Find the time taken by one man alone and that by one boy alone to finish the work.
- the sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 8. if 3 is added to both it's numerator as well the denominator the
- ritu can row downstream 30 km in 3 hours and upstream 5 km in 3 hours. find her speed of rowing in still water and the speed of the current
- Find the sum of all three -digits natural numbers which are divisible by 13.
- Sir lease explain me how to solve the problems of upstream and downstream
- A boat covers 14 kms in upstream and 20 kms downstream in 7 hours. Also it covers 22 kms upstream and 34 kms downstream in 10 hours. Find the speed of the boat in still water and of that the stream.
- A motor boat whose speed is 24 km/hr in still water takes 1 hr more to go 32 km upstream than to return downstream to same spot. Find speed of stream.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number