Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
Asked by subbukum | 5th Jan, 2020, 03:17: PM
1) A= Hydrochloric acid (HCl) and B= Nitric acid (HNO3)
2) HCl : HNO3 = 3:1
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Jan, 2020, 11:42: AM
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
- which acid is called king of chemicals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number