Rohit takes 3 hrs more than Ajay to walk 30 km, if Rohit doubles his pace, he is ahead of Ajay by 1½ hrs. Find their speed of walking.
Asked by anweshad026 | 23rd May, 2019, 11:25: AM
For the solution please click on the below link.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 23rd May, 2019, 12:21: PM
- x+2y=5 3x/2+3y=10 solve by elimination method
- Parthiv tells his son Ariv"Five years ago my age was seven times your age then. Further ten years hence, my age will be two and a half times your age then." Find the present age of both of them.
- 1/2(x+2y)+5/3(3x-2y)=-3/2 5/4(x+2y)-3/5(3x-2y)=61/60 Respected Teachers , please find the value of x and y
- 4x-3y=8 6x-y=29/3
- 4/x+5y=7 3/x+4y=5
- how to solve elimination method sum?
- 2x/a + y/b = 2,x/a – y/a = 4
- a^2/x-b^2/y=0. ,a^2b/x+b^2a/y=a+b
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number