Asked by basanagoudabasava83 | 5th May, 2020, 10:44: AM
A body is said to be at rest if it does not change its position with respect to its immediate surroundings or particular frame of refrence.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th May, 2020, 11:29: AM
- A particle moves 4m north then 5m east and finally 6m South. Calculate the displacement.
- Rama takes a round of a circular Park whose diameter is 280 metre in 4 minutes what is the distance covered by Rama what is the speed of Rama
- The acceleration of a particle which moves along the positive x−axis varies its position as shown. If the velocity of the particle is 0.8 m/s at x=0, the velocity of the particle at x=1.4 m is (in m/s)
- A body covers a distance of 5m along a semicircular path from its one end to another end .Then the ratio of its distance covered to its displacement is
- define between uniform and non uniform motion
- what is rest
- what is motion
- A farmer moves along the boundary of square field of side 10m in 40sec . What will be the magnitude of displacement of farmer at the end of 2 min 20 sec from his initial position?
- 9. A girl moves along a circular path of radius 14m. What is her distance and displacement when she completes: (a) Half round (b)Two rounds
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number