This question is from previous year.
A liquid is flowing in streamline manner in a pipe 1 with rate of x. If the same liquid is flowing in a pipe of radius half of pipe 1 and length twice the pipe 1 with same pressure difference , what will be the rate of flow of liquid for this pipe?
Asked by Kb Aulakh | 27th Apr, 2015, 11:41: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 28th Apr, 2015, 12:09: PM
- plz ans it sir.
- Deduce that. in a.c. circuit capacitor only current leads the alternating e.m.f by a phase angle of 90º.
- Calculate the frequency of a 5×10-6 F capacitor with 0.032 Ω reactance.
- Condenser blocks d.c. Prove.
- Prove: Average power/cycle associated with a condenser over a complete cycle is 0.
- What is Wattless Current or Idle Current?
- There are two capacitors A and B. Frequency of A is double than that of B but the capacitance is same. Find the ratio of there rectances.
- What are the advantages of a.c. over d.c.?
- What is the dimension of time constant of R-C circuit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number