Can you please me this question:
The side of two squares are in the ratio 3:5. What is the ratio of their areas?
Asked by ranksahoo | 27th Nov, 2017, 07:24: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 28th Nov, 2017, 11:51: AM
- the third proprotional to 9 and 12 is
- the ratio of 5000:400
- find the inverse ratio of 8:13
- A bag contains ₹1, ₹2, and ₹5 coins in the ratio 5: 6: 7. If there are 90 coins in all, find the amount of money in the bag.
- Are these ratios equivalent?
- A fence post in Tina's garden is 4 feet tall. When she measured the fence post's shadow, she found that it was 12 feet long. A tree in Tina's yard had a shadow of 72 feet. How tall is the tree?
- Are these ratios equivalent? 7 infielders for every 5 outfielders to 13 infielders for every 10 outfielders.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number