Can you kindly explain what is the answer and how did you get it right in the following question:
"Is it possible to have a triangle with sides 3 cm, 7 cm, 4 cm? Explain your answer."
Asked by ranksahoo | 18th Jul, 2017, 07:28: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 19th Jul, 2017, 09:39: AM
- I 2 degree if one angle of a triangle is 42 degree and the other two angles are in the ratio 1 ratio 2 find the angles angles
- what is hypotenuse?
- PQR IS A TRIANGLE RIGHT ANGLED AT P.PQ=10CM AND PR=24CM,FIND Q?
- this is my doubt question no 6
- find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle the other two sides of which measures 9cmand12cm
- what is the property of pytogaras
- What is phythagerous Therom? find it
- pythagorus thearum?how to find it?
- A 15m long ladder reached a window 12m high from the ground on placing it against a wall at a distance a find the distance of the foot of the ladder from the wall
- ABC is a triangle ,right-angled at C.If AB=25 cm ,AC=7cm, find BC by Pythagoras property.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number