Does sun shows combustion?
Asked by angelina.rozanne | 6th Aug, 2018, 07:56: PM
The fact is that the sun does not run out of oxygen as it does not use oxygen to burn. The burning of the sun is not a chemical combustion but is a nuclear fusion.
Answered by | 8th Aug, 2018, 04:41: PM
- What are non-combustible materials?
- L.P.G gas contains butane. its molecular formula is C4 H10. name the possible products obtained by its complete combustion
- Why do trees not catch fire on their own when wood is combustible and there is sufficient oxygen in the air?
- What is fire extinguisher
- Burning of air in phosphorus in air is example of
- what are the products of combution?
- How can you find the calorific value of a reaction in terms of kcal\mole?
- Is it possible to boil water in paper cup on a spirit lamp? How?
- A student places two lighted candles on a bench. What will happen if he covers one burning candle with a small jar and the other with a larger jar? Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number