Can you pls give me the definition of butane ring..Where it is used? Is it neccesary to use it or is there any other way other than using it?
Asked by seeni2005 | 5th Jul, 2020, 09:53: PM
Butane ring is Cyclo Butane. It is a ring of 4 carbon atoms.
It is another compound in organic chemistry just like n-Butane. It can be used in various chemical reactions to produce other cyclic compounds.
Answered by Ravi | 6th Jul, 2020, 06:53: PM
- Structure of diamond and graphite using vsepr theory
- A mixture of O2 and ethyne is used for welding purpose. Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain how the fullerenes can be made good conductor of electricity
- How can we easily remember the Naming of carbon compond
- lewis dot structure and explanation of H2SO4 and CO
- Show me the electron dot structure of CH2(Methylene).Also show the bonding.(2 or 3 marks)
- What are carbon compounds?
- mam/sir, I made one formula to find the number of covalent bonds between the hydrocarbon so please will you tell me that it really works or not
- What is the importance of homologous series
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number