- Resolve a force of 10 N into two components, if it acts at an angle of 30o with the horizontal.
Asked by sarthaknegi00 | 30th May, 2020, 12:48: PM
F = 10 N
An angle of force with horizontal, θ = 30º
The components of force can be resolved as horizontal component (Fx) and vertical component (Fy)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th May, 2020, 06:27: PM
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
- find angle between P vector and Q vector if resultant is given by R^2=P^2+Q^2.
- Difference between opposite and antiparallel vectors?
- List of vector formulas
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number