Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s
Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10
Time 20 40 60 80
Asked by Mk7760384520 | 24th Sep, 2019, 08:28: PM
From the graph, it is clear that when the velocity is 35 m/s the time taken is 30 s.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Sep, 2019, 10:50: AM
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
- Give one example of non-uniform motion. Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number