Represent on the number line.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The number lie between 0 and 1.
Draw a number line. Mark points O and A to represent 0 and 1 repectively. Divide OA into 5 equal parts (equal to the denominator of ).
The second point, Q, represents the rational number .
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- represent the number line 4/3
- Represent the following rational number on number line 1. 4/5 2. -2/3
- What is the identity element for division in the set of rational numbers? Does the number obtained after dividing identity by 4 can be represented on number line?
- Represent on the number line.
- Draw a number line and represent and on it.
- Use the number line to work out
- Use the number line to work out .
- Plot all rational numbers using a number line whose absolute value is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number