Refractive index can be defined for both transparent and opaque objects. True or false?
Asked by gspublicschool | 25th Feb, 2019, 07:10: PM
False. Refractive index can be defined only for those materials which can refract the light i.e. transparent objects. Opaque objects cannot refract the light.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th Feb, 2019, 11:26: AM
- An image formed by a concave _______ cannot be obtained on screen
- what is light
- We can't see the shadow in dark. (Give reason)
- refraction of light by a glass slab. explain.
- What happens when object is placed between f and o
- Is the reflection of light by the smooth walls of the your house regularly or irregular?
- how to draw ray diagram to show a image formation in a plane mirror??
- What is principal focus?
- Why does refraction occur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number