Reena had Rs 100 with her. She got Rs 600 as a pocket money from her father. Which integer represents the money with Reena now?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2014, 02:04: PM
Money in Reena's wallet = Rs 100
Money Reena got from her father = Rs 600
Total Money with Reena is given by Rs (100 + 600)
To find this, start with 100 and move 6 steps to the right.
After moving, we reach at 700, so Rs (100 + 600) = Rs 700
Answered by | 14th May, 2014, 04:04: PM
- The difference of two number is 11,587.If the smaller number is 9,602 the larger number would be.
- I am unable to understand
- Temperature of city A is 27 degree Celsius and city B is 5 degree warmer than city A what is the temperature of city B
- what is integer
- Find the sum of the pairs of integers: a.-4,5 b.8,-6 c.-7,-3
- Rohan ordered the integers from least to greatest as -4, -6, -7, -13, -36. Correct the errors made by him.
- The leader-board at a Golf Tournament shows that Dan's score was 7 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. How many more strokes did Dan take on Saturday than on Sunday?
- From 300 feet below sea level, Joshua took off in his helicopter and ascended 900 feet. Which integer represents Joshua's elevation now?
- Kirk got to compete in the bonus round of a game show, scoring 700 points on the world history questions and -400 points on the general questions. What was his score for the bonus round?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number