ratio of 20 to 15
Asked by namankumarsingh009 | 12th Mar, 2021, 05:30: PM
Ratio of 20 to 15 is 20:15 = 4:3
Answered by Renu Varma | 12th Mar, 2021, 05:37: PM
- Rajesh Has a total of 57 chocolate if he wants to make a set of every 6 chocolate how many chocolate will he need to make the last set?
- ratio of 20 to 15
- The ratio of magnesium and sulphur in an alloy is 5 :7. If the weight of the magnesium in the alloy is 40.5 grams, find the weight of sulphur in the alloy
- ch 9 ratio and porpotion
- In what ratio is a number increased,if it is increased by 1/10 of itself
- what is ratio
- In an election candidates A and B recived votes in ratio 2:3. The total number of votes cast was 60. How many votes did candidate A get?
- Find the ratio of 4 min and 100 sec
- what is ratio?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number