"rasgullas are sweet to taste ".mention theprinciple based on which sugar acts as afood preservatives.
Asked by arajeevshashank | 15th Jul, 2018, 06:06: PM
High sugar concentrations cause the bacterium to lose water by osmosis and it doesn’t have any cellular machinery to pump it back in against the osmotic gradient. Without enough water, the bacteria can’t grow or divide.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Jul, 2018, 08:49: PM
- How it can decrease the food wastage ?
- When food gets spoil..
- write 5 methods of preserving food
- why we put food in refrigirator
- (1) Explain in detail how curd is prepared at home? (2) Describe some commercial uses of microbes in detail? (3) What is food preservation?Explain in detail any four common methods of food preservation? (4) What is pasteurization?Explain the process and how it helps in food preservation? (5) Explain the role of microorganisms in cleaning the environment? (6) Describe the mode of transmission,causative pathogen and preventive measures of the following diseases. (a) Anthrax (b) Typhoid (c) Tuberculosis (d) Food and mouth disease (e) Yellow vein mosaic (f) Chickenpox (g) Rinderpest
- What will happen if spoilt food is consumed?
- how will you determine whether or not the food inside a sealed can is infected with microbes?
- "rasgullas are sweet to taste"mention the principle based on which sugar acts as afood preservatives
- mention the method used to prepare milk powder like lactogen,ampulspray etc.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number