Ram bought 4 rolls of paper towels. He got 361.84 meters of paper towels in all. How many meters of paper towels were on each roll?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Divide the total meters of paper towels by the no. of rolls purchased to get the length of paper towels on each roll.
Divide until there is no remainder.
Thus, there were 90.46 meters of paper towels on each roll.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- how to do division in decimal
- A factory produces 6000 5 /12 tons of steel in a month. what is its daily production ??
- Find: a)76.5/0.15 b)3.78/1.4 c)2.73/1.3
- Find: (a) 0.8 2 (b) 6.4 4
- Find : (a) 6 2.4 (b) 5 1.25
- Find the average of 3.6, 2.4 and 6.6.
- Anu made 9 trips to visit her grandmother. She drove 421.2 miles in all. How far did Anu drive on each trip?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number