Radha fell down while running. She started bleeding but it stopped after few minutes. Why?
Asked by dharam2311 | 30th Nov, 2018, 09:47: PM
Our defense system has a unique characateristic feature called blood clotting. After an injury, the clotting mechanism is activated by the release of tissue factor. The blood clot closes off any blood vessels thus stopping the bleeding.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2018, 11:43: AM
- what is circulatory system
- What is circulatory system
- Did buffaloes also have human blood
- why artery have thick elastic wall
- Blood group matching before blood transfusion
- The blood type identified under ABO blood groups systems are
- The Circulatory System is made up of the _______________, ____________and blood vessels.
- 4 differences between artery and vein
- The organs of circulatory system in the body are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number