r = v/i prove
Asked by akshay.beloshe | 28th Sep, 2017, 04:44: PM
resistance is voltage by
Answered by | 28th Sep, 2017, 05:10: PM
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
- What is the function of live wire and neutral wire?
- What is the functions of live wire and neutral wire?
- Q no 90
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number