Question1-After deducating a commission of 5%,a moped costs rupees 15200.What is its gross value?
Question2-How can we make 45,30,25,60 and 90 degrees in constructions?
Question3-Triangle ABC is an isosceles right triangle in which angle A=90 degree and BC=6cm.Then AB=?
Asked by shailjashubham | 29th Nov, 2014, 01:46: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 30th Nov, 2014, 01:28: PM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number