Asked by gpnkumar0 | 1st Oct, 2017, 09:15: PM
Correct option: (D)
The field at A is out of the paper and at B is inside the paper. The change in the magnetic field which causes induced current is along the +z direction.Hence, the induced emf and the current should be opposed to this change. Thus, the induced emf results in clockwise current in B and anticlockwise current A.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:18: PM
- Explain briefly about magnetic field
- The given bar magnet is divided into three parts X ,Y ,Z Name the part where the strength of magnetic field is maximum minimum How will the density of magnetic field lines differ at these parts?
- does the strength of solenoid increase if we keep iron inside?
- In what direction will a magnetic compass deflect if it is placed on the west side of a wire which is carrying current in a vertically upward direction?
- what happen when a magnet placed in space
- Why do water spin when in a sink when plughole is removed. In which direction is the spin observed in northern hemisphere and in southern hemisphere. What makes them to spin in two different directions in different hemispheres ? Is it Coriols Effect ?
- What is the direction of magnetic field lines (i) Outside magnet (ii) inside a magnet?
- a) What is meant by a magnetic field? b) How is the direction of magnetic field at a point determined? c) What is the direction of magnetic field at the centre of a current carrying circular loop?
- How does the magnetic field due to a current-carrying conductor vary with amount of current flowing through the conductor?
- How can you prepare an electromagnet?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number