Asked by gpnkumar0 | 1st Oct, 2017, 09:15: PM
Correct option: (D)
The field at A is out of the paper and at B is inside the paper. The change in the magnetic field which causes induced current is along the +z direction.Hence, the induced emf and the current should be opposed to this change. Thus, the induced emf results in clockwise current in B and anticlockwise current A.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:18: PM
- Please answer
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
- In Fleming's left hand rule which finger show the direction of magnetic field
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number