question test of environmnet
Asked by akshay.beloshe | 12th Oct, 2017, 07:31: PM
answer the question of environmnet
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 12th Oct, 2017, 07:38: PM
- Construct the food web with the following? Grass plants grasshopper frog snake eagle goat fox tiger wolf rabbit
- a) if both assertion and reason are true and reason is correct explanation of assertion b)if both assertion and reason are true and reason is not correct explanation of assertion c) if assertion is true but reason is false d)if both assertion and reason are false assertion:there is always interaction b/w neighbouring a or distinct reason:an ecosystem is recognised as self regulating and self sustaining entity
- Difference between autotrophs and heterotrophs
- What may happen if all herbivore s are killed in a terrestrial ecosystem
- Is sparrow omnivorous?
- what happen if all decomposers are eliminated from earth
- Difference between food chain & food web.
- Energy flow in foodchain is always unidirectional justify this statement.
- butterfly is a ....................... consumer
- why pyramid of energy is always upright ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number