question test of area releted to circle
Asked by akshay.beloshe | 12th Oct, 2017, 07:42: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 12th Oct, 2017, 07:43: PM
- A bicycle wheel makes 5000 revolutions in moving 11km. Find diameter of wheel?
- A triangle has side lengts 2,3,4. a tangent is drawn to the incircle parallel to side 2cm cutting the other two sides at M and N .Find the lenght MN.
- Four identical coins are placed in a square. For each coin, the ratio of area to circumference is same as the ratio of circumference to area. Then, find the area of the square that is not covered by the coins.
- A semicircular protractor's diqmeter is 14 .find its perimeter
- if the area of a circle is numerically equal to twice its circumference , then what is the diameter of the circle
- in fig 15.95 ab = 36 cm and m is mid point of ab semicircles are drawn on ab am mb as diameters a circle with centre c touches all the three circles find the area of shaded region
- A path of 4m width runs rounda semi-circular grassy plot whose circumference is 163+3/7 m. find 1. area of the path 2.cost of gravelling the path at the rate of Rs 1.50 per sq.m 3.cost of turfing the plot at the rate of 45 paise per sq.m
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number