question of chemistry in image attached below.
Asked by sumitshekhar891 | 9th Nov, 2019, 04:01: PM
Number of moles of TiCl3 = 38.6/(48+35.5*3)
Number of molecules of TiCl3 = 0.2498 NA
1 molecule of TiCl3 has 3 Cl atoms
0.2498 NA molecules will have = 0.2498*3*NA =4.512*1023 Cl atoms
Answered by Ravi | 11th Nov, 2019, 06:59: PM
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number