question of chemistry in image attached below.
Asked by sumitshekhar891 | 9th Nov, 2019, 04:01: PM
Number of moles of TiCl3 = 38.6/(48+35.5*3)
Number of molecules of TiCl3 = 0.2498 NA
1 molecule of TiCl3 has 3 Cl atoms
0.2498 NA molecules will have = 0.2498*3*NA =4.512*1023 Cl atoms
Answered by Ravi | 11th Nov, 2019, 06:59: PM
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
- 8 gram NaOH ne pani ma ogali 250 mili dravan banavama avyu che.aa dravan ne 500 mili banavva pani umeri mand karvama ave che.aa mand dravan ma NaOH na mol ane molarity ketly hase?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number