Question no 33 A
Asked by Pratik | 11th Oct, 2015, 12:14: PM
The products are as follows:
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 11th Oct, 2015, 06:21: PM
- give the IUPAC name of ch2 is equal to Ch 2
- Question no-3,5,6,8,10,13
- Pl ans experts
- How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number