Question no 3
Asked by bariknirjala | 6th Mar, 2021, 10:14: AM
Let x = 1.272727.... (i)
Multiply both sides by 100 as two digits after decimal is recurring.
Then 100 x= 127.2727.... (ii)
Let us do (ii) - (i), we get
99x = 126
x = 126/99
x = 42/33 = 14/11
This is in teh form of p/q.
Answered by | 7th Mar, 2021, 12:56: AM
- insert 16 rational numbers between 2.1 an d 2.2
- what are rational numbers ?
- Find six rational numberbetween2and3
- the decimal representation of the numbers 8/27
- why root 5 upon 2 is not a rational no.
- is zero is rational numbers
- write four rational number between 3/7 and 5/7
- 1)rationalise the denominator √3+1/√3-1 + √3-1/√3+1 2)rationalise the denominator √5-√3/√5+√3 + √5+√3/√5-√3
- six rational number between 0 and 1/2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number