Asked by gpnkumar0 | 13th Mar, 2017, 05:04: PM
Kindly refer the link for the answer of (a) and (c):
(b) Audible range of human ear is roughly 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 14th Mar, 2017, 11:48: AM
- what is tuning fork
- how does the sound propogate
- which quantity transferred through the medium during the propagation of sound waves?
- what is Sound?
- WHAT HAPPEN WHENTHE SPEED OF SOUND AND THE PRDUCER SAME
- Sound can travel in solid air and gas but can it travel in plasma and bose-einstein condensate?
- How is sound produced in the following things? The buzzing of mosquito The sound of drums The sound of guitar The sound of trumpet
- Can we hear the ringing of a mobile phone placed in a vacuum chamber?
- Sound of engine of a submarine would travel faster in water or in air?
- In a cricket match, the striking of the ball by player is seen before hearing the sound. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number