Asked by s.saumya1011 | 15th Jan, 2021, 08:22: PM
In a chemical reaction, chemical state of substance changes but physical state of substance may be changed or not. So, Assertion is not true.
When an electric current passes through water molefcule, it decomposes into hydrogen and oxygen. So, reason is true.
Answered by Ravi | 16th Jan, 2021, 06:30: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number