Asked by omsingh | 1st Jun, 2015, 05:04: PM
Please post one question at a time.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 3rd Jun, 2015, 09:17: AM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number