QUESTION : 1 organism are being used as fertiliser and bioweapons. comment and give examples from each group.
QUESTION 2: WHAT IS FULL FORM OF SCID ANF RFLP.
Asked by poojaparmar065 | 21st Mar, 2015, 11:56: AM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Answer to one of your questions is given below:
SCID: Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
RFLP: Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Mar, 2015, 03:52: PM
- How do the following microbes act as Biocontrol agents ?
- How is the presence of cyanobacteria in paddy fields beneficial to the rice crop?
- Describe a biogas plant in brief.
- What are biofertilisers? Give the significance of biofertilisers.
- List the characteristics of an ideal pesticide.
- What are the advantages of using biofertilisers in agriculture?
- Name the group of organisms and the substrate they act on to produce biogas.
- What are biopesticides? Give the scientific name and the use of first commercially used biopesticide in the world.
- Why is Rhizobium categorised as a 'symbiotic bacterium'? How does it act as a biofertiliser?
- How do mycorrhizae act as biofertilisers? Explain. Name a genus of fungi that forms mycorrhizal association with plants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number